Friday 26 July 2013

-

heyheyhey. 
tgif. okay though it's abit late but yea... 
HAPPY WEEKENDS EVERYONE!
HAHAHA. 

I'm actually blogging for the sake of Amy. She say she wanna stalk me through my blog... 
I don't get why is there a need to stalk me huh. Amy huh huh. 

Okay.. School's been fine? 
Yeah, just finished my 2nd UT2 test. Science. 
Can't believe my eyes man... 
See 100 as 1000. damn it. 2 marks just gone like this.. sigh pie.

Forgot to bring home my charger and now it's with Hannife/(Okay her name is Hannah, but she wants people to call her Jennifer but I refused to so I called her Hannifer)/ Jiayin. HAHA. Careless me today.. 

Science lesson.. 
Uma's MARS is back. 'How can we find the MARS?' 'What is the MARS' 'MARS MARS MARS'

MARS MARS MARS. 

Yayyay, SJ's hero album is finally out!. in Japan and Korea. Not in Singapore. okaycan... 
f(x)'s comeback! WOWWOWWOW. 
LOL. I really got nothing to type........ boring post actually. no point reading. 

Okay people, I just wasted 2 minutes of your life I guess. Well have a nice day people. Lubya. 

SUPER MINIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS. WHEEEEEEE!

HEROS



HEEE~ FAVOURITE PEOPLE! except for that last person.
okay byebye! 

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment