Tuesday 31 December 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE!



So... it's time to say goodbye to 2013! :( 
All I could say, 2013 is really a good year for me!
Even though, it started off bad; results, but I'm really happy with what I have now.
Work for the first time, after living for 16 years.
The moment when I receive my pay with Amy; that feeling was describable.
 

First time lining up at 8:30am at Hougang Mall just to purchase tickets. 

First time going concert; 
  • running around concert venue like mad just to get photocards, banner and merchandises.
  • first time doing fanchants!
  • shout till no more voice in the very beginning. (literally just keep shouting when the 1st vcr is being played) 
  • sing-along.
  • Lastly, SEEING IDOLS FOR REAL.



Even though RP isn't my 'dream' school but after like 8 months of school, I've made a lot of friends; from band, from class. Really bless to have them! :) 


so yeah. goodbye 2013 & hello 2014 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment