Wednesday 6 November 2013

Happy 8th Anniversary! 슈퍼주니어 8 주년! ♥


Happy 8th Anniversary Super Junior! 
Yes, I'm back blogging to celebrate this special day! :^) 
To be honest, when I was back in Sec 1/2, I didn't really like SJ a lot. (idk why) 
But well, I don't need to be an ELF from the beginning, I just have to be ELF until the END. 
Yes, a group that debut as a project group till now..... 한류WAVE KING. *super proud of them* 
Heheheh~ 
Forever loving their intro~ ^^ 

"우리는 슈퍼주니어 ~예 ~요"

Every anniversary to them, is super precious I swear! :^) See, they have been posting about their 8th anniversary on twitter! <3







The very first video I saw was 'Sorry Sorry MV.' The song that went viral and that's when K-Pop really became popular though 'Nobody' was popular too. Probably that's like the first boy group that has 13 members. Synchronized dance steps made me really love them super lots. It's like how can you get 13 members to synchronize their dance?! Right! 



My perfect 13 boys. ♥

Also, after being an ELF for 1 year ++~  I realised that whenever I see touching videos or videos of them crying, I would cry together with them. It's like super saddening because my Happy pills cry. The first video I cried really hard was watching this fanmade video. 

The second video was................
Yes, the boys were touched and they cried. Especially Teuk & Hyukjae. 

FAVOURITE SONGS



Top 5 favourite songs. 
1. Marry U
2. So I
3. Shining Star
4. From U
5. No other


1. Marry U
I really love this song super much! It's like 13 boys are proposing to you and yet after so many Super Shows, they still sing this to ELF. After singing this song, the boys will always say they are married to us <3<3 
"평생 곁에 있을게 I do
널 사랑하는 걸 I do
눈과 비가와도 아껴주면서 I do
너를 지켜줄게 My love" 

-
힘들고 어려워도 I do
늘 내가 있을게 I do
우리 함께하는 많은날동안 I do
매일 감사할게 My love

[TRANS]
"For a lifetime I’ll be by your side, I do
Loving you, I do
Cherishing you through the snow and rain, I do
I’ll protect you, My love"
-
"Through hardships and difficulties, I do
I’ll always be there, I do
Through our many days together, I do
I’ll be thankful every day, My love"

-


2. So I
I don't really know why I like this song, but yeah, I love the chorus part where they sing "So I pray for you, oh so i so i promise you" ~ 



3. Shining Star
Same, i don't know why I like this song.... But I love to hear the chorus "Shining Star, like a little diamond, makes me love 내겐 꿈결같은 달콤한 미소로 날 바라보며 속삭여줘 항상 함께 할거라 till the end of time" ~ 

[TRANS] Shining Star, Like a little diamond, makes me love. Looking at me with the sweet smile that’s like a dream to me. Whisper to me. We’ll always be together till the end of time.

4. From U
Why I love this song? Because the first part already made me melt ♥ 
"This song is dedicated, to the world's biggest fanclub, the ELF, my girls, my angel." hurrr, so sweet right! It's like a confession from every single member and the put all the confessions together and make it a song. 

"Baby baby baby baby baby 우리 절대 헤어지지 말자
Oh my lady lady lady lady lady 내가 정말 너를 사랑한다
Shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty 오직 너야 나를 선택한 건
나의 눈물까지도, 작은 미소까지도.. 아니?
너로부터 오는거야" 

5. No Other
I swear everyone here is S.U.P.E.R. P.E.R.F.E.C.T! 


MY LOVES. - 3 important men

Choi Siwon
My actor, singer and model. My everything :^) 
Perfect guy that yearns for skinships. Everything on him just make me love him. Officially debuted for 10 years on 1st October. When I first saw him, was Sorry Sorry MV and also SNSD's Hoot MV. 
Hey bby, 
I just want to tell you that I love you. Stop being so handsome will you? HEHEHEH. ♥


Kim Heechul 
My singer, DJ, MC and actor. His unique characteristic made me fall in love with him. Similar to Siwon, skinship addict please. hehehe. Waited for him to be out of military service for more than 200 days (because I still didn't really know him much). On August 31st, 2013 he's a happy man i would say~ hahaha. because he was hopping around after he got his certificate! He made my instagram more interesting nowaday by posting cute, stupid, handsome instaphoto/video of members and him.

Kim Young Woon (Kang In)
My singer, DJ, MC and actor too. I fell in love with him when I watch his 'We got married' season. He was like the cutest guy since then. Heheheh. Who would bring a pot of trees into the library to meet his "buin" [wife]? heheh. so freaking cute. He's super close to Heechul I guess T.T because the two of them always hangout together... and they make me spazz over them over chul's instagram. T.T 


Super Junior to them.

"Super Junior is a group that doesn't have an end or jsut a moment, but an eternity" -Leeteuk

"We are a group where happiness and suffering co-exist. As a group, we have experienced ups and downs in a range of emotions. Our members convene to play games, fight, cry, encourage, strive, and cherish each other. We protect each other. No one can replace Super Junior in our hearts. This is the essence of Super Junior". -Heechul

"For me, Super Junior is like a water. I always need it and it is very fresh for me" -Yesung

"As like as we (Super Junior and ELF) started together, let's put up the end together" -Kangin

"Super Junior is LOVE" - Shindong

"Super Junior is the center of singing" - Sungmin

"Super Junior is a jewel " - Eunhyuk

"Super Junior is a legend" - Donghae

"Super Junior is the origin" -Siwon

"Super Junior is a gift" -Ryeowook

"Super Junior is ENJOYMENT" -Kyuhyun

(ending already!) 
Happy 8th Anniversary to all my 13/15 men. Also thanks for making my day almost every single day by posting instavideos, taking stupid selcas and etc. Also, always giving us your most sincere bows after every single performance, giving your fullest effort for each and every performance; fanservices. T.T Of course, I LOVE YOU ALL FOR WHO YOU ARE. ALL OF YOU, 15 OF YOU, ARE MY HEROS. LAST MAN STANDING! 


LASTLY, I PROM15E 2 13ELIEVE



No comments:

Post a Comment