Sunday 11 August 2013

be my hero. xx


“I see my girl, listen to me
If you want, I can be your hero
I’m saying it to you, take my hand” 
.
.
.
I can be your hero, 君を迎えに行く(I’m going to meet you)
Wanna be your hero (your hero), 一緒に (together) fly away
傷ついた(scar) その心(heart) 抱きしめて(hold) 離さない(That wounded heart, embracing it closely and never let go)どこまでも(Anywhere through thick and thin), with you


Melt at the bold italic words. Imagine your love one saying that to you.

Okay, actually posting this because I.am.so.bored. Okay don't bother to read it~ 
Just read Amytsy's blog and it was funny. With that 'Irish Accent' Post. HAHAH. 'AI LIVE IN A VALLEH' LOLOL.


OMG MELT OKAY MELT. 
Hyukjae's getting more and more handsome. His pink-orange-red hair. At first didn't like him a lot because of his 'jiaobin' yknow. Hahaha, but yeah, handsome handsome. Donghae and Kyuhyun also. But my boyboy hair Choisiwon's still my luv. Eunhae and Wonkyu, i shipped them. Confirm every concert there will be moments of Eunhae and Wonkyu. Ohgod. SS5 in TAIWAN. The fans are just too cool already. Especially the Marry U project. 

SS5TW MARRY U PROJECT.
Chinese: 偶吧~我要再考慮一下 ㅋㅋㅋ
 English: Oppa, let me consider first ㅋㅋㅋ
So damn cool okay. Hyuk was like 'Okay sure' when he figure out what does it means and keep grudging about it. Kyuhyun too HAHAHAHAHA.
AND THIS
credit : Kyuhyun J
Trap (Chinese ver.) - Henry ft. Kyuhyun
So damn nice okay. 


Sihae - Sihyuk.
See hyuk's and won's arm <3<3
Reason why I love them. Acting crazy, acting cute. Handsome boys. 

okay that's all xxxxxx. school's tomorrow ): 

No comments:

Post a Comment